Typically January is the month I do the most reading.
It’s a new year, there’s a new Goodreads reading goal, and I’m coming off of the Harry Potter re-read high that I always get after doing my annual re-read.
This year is no different. As I’m writing this I am already 4 novels into my January reading and showing no signs of slowing down.
I’m excited for this new year to bring new books into my life!
Books I’ve Already Read
- In a Holidaze by Christina Lauren
- Crush by Tracy Wolff
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
I have linked the reviews I’ve already posted for the books above!
Books I’m Currently Reading
- Misery by Stephen King (Audiobook)
- Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill (Physical Copy)
Books I Plan to Read
- Covet by Tracy Wolff
- Hollowpox by Jessica Townsend
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune
- Legendborn by Tracy Deonn
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L. Armentrout
That is all I plan to read in January. If you add all those books up it’s a total of 11 novels, which is obviously not likely to happen, especially with the NHL starting back up next week with tons of games to watch.
Despite that, I’m going to read as much as I possible can, and we’ll see what I end up with at the end of the month!