I was recently nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award!
I’d like to thank Pampered Wife Chronicles for nominating me!
What is The Sunshine Blogger Award? – An award given by bloggers to other bloggers who are inspiring and promoted positive vibes in the community!
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions and Answers:
1. Have you met anyone interesting OR famous while blogging? I think all the people I interact with on my blog as well as my Twitter account for my blog are incredibly interesting. I find that after reading through their blog posts, comments, or tweets I get to know them a little more each time. It’s a very fun community.
2. What is the most annoying habit that other people have? I think my biggest pet peeve when it comes to others is when people will exaggerate small things to make themselves look better. Whether it’s over something small or big, it’s just very frustrating. Especially when you know what the truth is.
3. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Recently, I get asked to help a lot in my class at school. I’m currently doing a nursing program and all of us in the class tend to go to each other when we need help with something. Right now, it’s mostly just about assignments and test questions!
4. Who has impressed you the most with what they’ve accomplished? I’m going to be sappy with this one and say that my boyfriend has impressed me the most recently. He is 25 and just last year bought his first home which is a huge accomplishment for someone his age, especially in a place like BC where it’s very expensive to buy a place!
5. What’s something you like to do that old-fashioned way? Read? I appreciate being able to just pick up a good ole book and read it. Instead of worrying about listening to an audiobook or reading off of a kindle.
6. How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently? I have to admit that I have a very hard time setting time aside to work on my blog. I’ve learned that to do so I need to be very committed to blogging and I need to be having fun whilst I blog, if I’m not, then I won’t want to write on it.
7. Is blogging your profession or just a hobby? It is just a hobby! I want my profession to be nursing, this is just something I do to relax and have a bit of fun!
8. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation? Field hockey rules? Let’s just say field hockey rules from 2014, because that’s when I played and I remember the rules from then. If they’ve changed recently, then I have no idea.
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back? I really hope space buns come back in a way that all people are wearing them. I know that right now a lot of “fashion bloggers” are wearing them as a statement look, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable wearing space buns unless more people were doing so.
10. Can you tell our readers about yourself and your blog? Well, I am a nursing student currently. I will be an official nurse by September of this year, which I’m very excited about. I would like to work with children in the future and a paediatric nurse. I am 21 years old, so I’m still pretty young, I have a lot to still do. My blog is mostly about books and reading, but I like to throw in other blog posts from time to time.
11. There wasn’t an 11th question…
9. Howlin Books
1. What is your 1 year blog goal?
2. Why did you pick the name for your blog?
3. Is there a certain blog post you could never see yourself writing, but want to?
4. What is your biggest accomplishment to date with your blog?
5. Is there a certain person you’d love to interview for your blog? Why them?
6. Do you have a certain routine for writing blog posts? What is it?
7. What is one item you’ve been saving up for a while now?
8. Do you want to run your blog professionally? Or is it just a hobby?
9. How do you come up with new blog post ideas?
10. How often do you promote your blog? How do you promote it?
11. Is there a certain blogger you look up to? Who are they/?
Alright guys! That concludes my Sunshine Blogger Award Tag! I hope you all enjoyed and be sure to check out all the blogs that were mentioned!
Thank you so much for reading and don’t forgot to follow my blog as well as my other social media sites linked in the side bar.
Until next time,