I was recently nominated by Alaina over at An Infinite Book World to do this award post! I’m very grateful to have the opportunity to do this!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Now on to the questions!
What or who was your inspiration for starting your blog?
My inspiration for this blog was mainly after watching booktubers for such a long time! I wanted to have a platform to talk about books but I didn’t know if I wanted to make videos – so I decided to start a blog first!
What is something that you swear by doing everyday?
I like to do the normal stuff like brush my teeth, take a shower, etc. Other than that, one thing I have to do everyday is text/talk to my boyfriend – as lame as that sounds…
Besides a bookstore, what are some of your other favorite stores to shop at?Sephora. Makeup is amazing and Sephora is like a makeup wonderland.
Are you a coffee drinker? If so, what is your usual Starbucks order?
I am an iced coffee drinker – with lots of sugar. I’m not very into bitter drinks.
What is one book that you couldn’t live without?
Anyone who has read my blog knows that When Breathe Becomes Air by
Paul Kalanithi is my all time favourite book!
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl all the way.
Where do you tend to do the majority of your reading?
Usually during the night – I stay up to finish my books all the time!
Are there any movies that you love so much that you would re-watch them?
I used to love re-watching movies all the time, but recently I’ve stopped doing so. A genre I can usually rewatch all the time is Comedy though!
Are there any book bloggers that you look up to? If so, shout them out!
I’m a big fan of YA and Wine’s blog! I love YA and I love wine. It’s the best of both worlds!
Who are some authors that you dream of meeting?
Mr. Jay Kristoff is one author I really want to meet! Also, Angie Thomas.
What is your favorite part of blogging?
Having people mention how my posts have made them want to read a book! It’s such a cool feeling!
- If you could kidnap an author and have them write never ending books for you, who would you kidnap?
- If you could make on cover from a novel – the only cover you have for the rest of your books, which would it be?
- What is your most anticipated new release of this year?
- Guilty pleasure TV Show?
- Do you have any signed books? If so, which ones?
- Weirdest novel you found yourself loving?
- One article of clothing you would hate to lose in a fire?
- Which books would you first buy if you had none and had to restart your collection?
- What is one book you’d like every version of?
- One colour you wish all book covers had?
- One type of bookish merch that you wish you could collect for each book?
That concludes my post for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks again for nominating me!
Thank you so much for reading and don’t forget to follow my blog as well as my other social media accounts linked in the side bar!
Until next time,
Blogger & Reviewer at Rimpy’s Reads
Blog | Twitter | Goodreads
a: PO Box 99900 ZY 307 014
Surrey BC, Canada